The Home Shopping Process - How I Make It A Great Experience For You!
As your real estate agent, my most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you.
I do that in a number of ways.
I regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable.
I make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
I help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience for you.
Before you view a property, I provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision.
This includes closing dates, market value, and more. Later, if you have questions, I get the answers for you.
I also give you the scoop on the neighbourhood, so you get a clear sense of what an area is like in terms of
lifestyle, safety, schools, etc. You can count on me to steer you away from undesirable areas, and point out
only those I suspect you’d like.
When you find a property you like, I give you my honest, professional recommendation as to how well the
home meets your needs and wants. You won’t have to make such an important decision without my expert
As your real estate agent, I’m committed to getting you into the right home, and I’m with you every step
of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and
- Does the home have your “needs” features (those features you must have)? (For example, number
- of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing
- to forgo)? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs
- and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodelling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace,
- that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodelling or renovation
- now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighbourhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighbourhood?
- Does the neighbourhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks,
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive
for you, so you can find the home you want.
Ready to get started? Call or email and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit
the form below and I’ll get back to you.
I am the proud recipient of the Quality Service Certified Platinum award for outstanding service to my clients - a rating of 100%. Read a few of my testimonials below.
Visit me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gloriavalvasoriniagararealestate
Follow me on Twitter: @gvalvasorihomes
Experience, Service and Integrity in Every Real Estate Transaction
Dedicated to providing outstanding service one would expect and deserve from a reaL estate professional.
If you know anyone moving to the Mississauga area, I am here to help! Call me at 416-717-6331