DOES YOUR AGENT MEASURE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS?
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR REALTOR?
Does your agent measure up to your expectations?
Selling a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. Working with the right realtor is another important decision you will make to achieve the best possible benefit.
Selling a home can be a stressful experience. Although you probably have been through it before, every sale is different. Your first task, is choosing the right realtor Choose a realtor who makes the experience of selling your home as pleasant and seam-free as possible, and with as little inconvenience to you. Interview them to get to know them, who they are as a professional. Check for testimonials from other clients.
CHOOSE A REALTOR WHO:
- works full time in the real estate business
- keeps informed and knowledgable with the latest market trends
- is accessible through a pager and cell phone
- works from an office that is open evenings and weekends to accept calls from perspective buyers
- has high ethical standards, who is honest and who will put your interests first and foremost
- is detail oriented in order to protect your interests
- has the training and experience
- helps you negotiate to obtain the best possible price
- you feel personally comfortable with
- who is a professional, and in whom you can feel confidence and trust
- listens carefully to what you say, and will respond to your specific needs
- has experience …someone who will provide you with a full explanation of what to expect along the way
- can provide all the services you may need during the course of the selling process
- is fully computer literate to maximize the marketing of your home through various internet websites
- provides a high degree of service, customized to meet your needs
- will be available to assist you in every aspect of the sale and to answer any questions you have along the way
- who is actively engaged and has a high presence on social media to
- posting your home on numerous social media sites to enhance the marketing of your home.
IF YOU ARE A SENIOR…
If you are a Senior and are facing an important decision whether to move or stay in your home, look for a Realtor® with the specialized training and experience you need Look for an Accredited Senior Agent™ . As an Accredited Senior Agent, I’m NOT out to get your listing. I work as a consultant, side-by-side with you and whatever advisors you want involved.
I have only one goal in our relationship, to help you come to the best decision for you. If that decision is to stay in your present home, then that’s a good thing for you. Your options will be fully explained to you so you have a full understanding with no pressure.
There are many professional people around me who I can refer you to. They can assist you with legal and tax matters, or capital gains issues, insurance, and other issues you may need to have resolved. I am here to assist YOU in any way I can. Call me for a free consultation, to see if we can work together in resolving your unique needs, as a senior. I am a senior also and therefore have a hands on perspective to you unique needs.
It’s important to have a realtor with whom you can feel comfortable, and who will make your real estate transaction as smooth and effortless as possible for you. The realtor’s job is to help their client reach their goals and satisfy their needs.
YOUR AGENT SHOULD:
- Return your phone calls promptly
- Make themselves available to you at every opportunity when you need them
- Explain all paperwork and procedures carefully and thoroughly
- Gather the information you need to feel comfortable in the decisions you make.
- Be there every step of the way to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Look after your interests, first and foremost.
- Prepare a detailed Market Analysis report to establish fair market value
- Prepare and sign listing contract and all necessary paperwork accurately
- Place listing on MLS, the agent website, and numerous internet/social media sites.
- Install “For Sale” sign on property (if applicable)
AFTER THE HOME IS LISTED
- Place lock box on property, if needed. Please note that for extra security I only use Electronic Lockboxes
- Schedule property for Agent’s Open House if that is something you want
- Advertise the open house on the public real estate website, and post it on numerous social media sites
- Arrange showings for other agents
- Contact you regularly with progress reports
- Ensure all potential buyers are qualified and can afford to buy your home
- Present and discuss all offers on property with you
- Negotiate the transaction with you and and finalize the sales contract
- Assure financing is in place
- Confirm that all conditions in the sales contract are completed
- Finalize the closing
Selling a home is so much more than posting the listing on the MLS system. Finding an experienced and knowledgable agent is very important to a successful sale. An great real estate agent will put your interests first and foremost.
Is your agent fulfilling all your needs and expectations?
When you choose me to handle your real estate needs, you are choosing a real estate professional who cares about you and your family. I will listen to your needs, work together with you. I will protect your interests to achieve your objectives. Call me to interview me to see what I do, and how well I do it..
Experience, Service and Integrity in Every Real Estate Transaction
To look for information on buying or selling real estate, please visit my website: www.gloriavalvasori.com
For information on Buying Real Estate: https://www.gloriavalvasori.com/buying
To find information on Selling: https://www.gloriavalvasori.com/selling
Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/streetsvillerealestate