Here are the recent Real Estate statistics for Auagust, 2018 for the Mississauga area. The market remains fairly stable, with a slight increase in selling prices. The increase in the number of sales is also a positive sign.
I know the summer is a busy time of year, but hope you are taking the time to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine.. winter seems to come too early..
And remember, I’m only a phone call, text message or email away to respond to your questions, or provide you with any information you may need.
- Number of sales increased by 12.16% f rom 670 in August, 217 to 729 in August, 2018
- Average sales prices increased from $644,770 to $683,819 an increase of 6.06%
- Average days on market increased by 1 day, from 21 last year to 24 this year – 4.17%
- Average List to Sell ratio rose by 1.03% from 97% to 98%
- Number of new listings fell from 1,183 to 1,134 a decrease of 4.14%